Property Sales Administrator
TUM invest strives to be the leading group on the Maltese islands within the Property Development, Automotive and Healthcare sectors, with a strategy for growth within our own strengths and a concrete plan for expansion to give value both to our customers and investors. TUM Invest is currently looking for a Property Sales Administrator to join our property team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Administrating the Sales of TUM Invest properties
- Communication and correspondence with interested parties and clients
- Record keeping of sales and client data
- Social Media updates and communication
- Sales presentations about TUM Invest projects
- Preparation and administration of property related documents and deeds
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- The ability to understand what the client is looking for
- The ability to understand property related drawings and plans
- To take on the ownership of sales and reaching targets
- Work in a team and be able to share team feedback
- Target oriented
- Take own initiative in attracting new clients and business growth
Applicants must be in a possession of driver’s license.
Employment is being offered on a Full-time basis.
Interested candidates are requested to send their C.V. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Friday
08:00 – 17:00
Zentrum Business Centre
(+356) 2385 0100