Property Administrative Assistant
TUM invest strives to be the leading group on the Maltese islands within the Property Development, Automotive and Healthcare sectors, with a strategy for growth within our own strengths and a concrete plan for expansion to give value both to our customers and investors. TUM Invest is currently looking for a Property Sales Administrator to join our property team. As part of our growth plan new talent is required for Full Time Employment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communication and correspondence with client
- Filing of documentation and record keeping
- Documentation relating to permits, compliance, promise of sales and deeds
- Upkeeping of Stock
- Setting up promise of sales meetings and related documentation
- Creating purchase orders
- Social Media updates and communication
- Sales presentations about TUM Invest projects
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- The ability to set procedures in record keeping,
- Ownership of the tasks requested,
- The ability to understand property related drawings and plans,
Employment is being offered on a Full-time basis.
Interested candidates are requested to send their C.V. and covering letter to [email protected]
TUM invest strives to be the leading group on the Maltese islands within the Property Development, Automotive and Healthcare sectors. The company is seeking to recruit an Accounts Executive on a Full Time basis to join our team of professionals.
The selected candidates will be in charge of:
- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of the Accounts function.
- Assisting with the end of month routines including preparation and analysis of various financial reports within set deadlines.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Responsible for the monthly bank reconciliations
- Review and preparation to All Audits before submitting to auditors and replies to audit queries & meetings with auditors frequently during the audits.
- Upkeep of all fixed register books of all Companies
- Workings of Cost of Sale and Sales Schedules to establish profit on projects.
- Monitoring bank interests when due and frequent update of schedules
- Obtaining waivers & postponents from banks before purchase deeds.
- Review of company secretarial work
- Monitoring of suspense accounts,
- Processing and reconciling intercompany transactions.
- Processing of payments and dealing with Contractors ,
- Assistance in the preparation of annual budgets and subsequent monthly/quarterly reviews and revisions.
- Preparation of Management Accounts in time on quarterly basis.
- Review of Company Tax Returns.
Entry Level: University Graduate or ACCA Qualified
Experience in the Industry: minimum 1 – 2 years
Industry: Property Development
Kindly include your C.V. and a covering letter when submitting your application.
Monday – Friday
08:00 – 17:00
Zentrum Business Centre
(+356) 2385 0100