TUM invest strives to be the leading group on the Maltese islands within the Property Development, Automotive and Healthcare sectors, with a strategy for growth within our own strengths and a concrete plan for expansion to give value both to our customers and investors. TUM Invest is currently looking for an Accounts Clerk to join our team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day of the Accounts function.
- Assisting with the end of month routines including preparation and analysis of various financial reports within set deadlines.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Responsible for the monthly bank reconciliations
- Review and preparation to Audits before submitting to auditors and replies to audit queries & meetings with auditors frequently during the audits.
- Upkeep of all fixed register books of all Companies
- Monitoring of suspense accounts,
- Processing and reconciling intercompany transactions.
- Processing of payments and dealing with Suppliers,
- Assistance in the preparation of annual budgets and subsequent monthly/quarterly reviews and revisions.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Payroll;
Interested candidates are requested to send their C.V. and covering letter to [email protected]